HOW TO REGISTER FOR LA COURSE?
ACCESS THE REGISTRATION PLATFORM
Registration fees include:
- Access to the Day Village
- Participation in La Course
- Meal baskets (morning and noon) on competition days
- Day shuttles and night shuttles
- Parties of the week
- The closing party
However, they do not include accommodation (except for a Habitable Pack) and transport.
Around the Port du Moulin Blanc, there are different types of accommodation (hotel, campsite, rooms, AirBnb…) for all budgets!
We also provide a list of campsites close to the Port du Moulin Blanc:
You must be present on April 14/15 so that each team can settle in and register for the registration channel.
De plus, vous pouvez nous écrire à email@example.com pour que nous vous accompagnions dans la démarche (un certificat médical autorisant la voile en compétition est demandé).
Of all the documents requested, some may not be provided with the boat:
- Sail number: you must apply to the FFV
- Advertising card: you can buy it from us before or during the event, otherwise you have to apply to the FFV